We Are All In This Together
Ring Doorbell Installation Guy is an essential business during this crisis and is open and will continue to provide service to all our customers.
We want to reassure our customers that we remain committed to serving you and your families as we navigate through the current COVID-19 crises and are doing our part to help limit the spread of the virus. In order to ensure the safety and health of our customers, we are taking the additional measures:
- We sanitize hands frequently and before and after each job.
- Protective masks will be worn and we also ask our customers to wear a mask.
- Our work vehicle and hand tools will be clean and sanitized frequently each day, as required.
- We trust our clients and customers to inform us if they are sick.
- To practice Social Distancing and minimal intrusion into your home, we asked of you to not shake hands or have any direct contact with us while at your home, and to keep the recommended distance at all times, when possible.
- If you or someone in your family requires additional considerations, please notify us to arrange special accommodations.
We are following protocols outlined by the CDC. You can learn more about what those are here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-business-response.html.
We are continuing to monitor the situation and will incorporate additional recommendations as they become available to us.
If you have any questions regarding our COVID-19 policy, please don’t hesitate to call us or email us.
Yours in service,
Ring Doorbell Installation Guy